After login you will be redirected to the main page. The main page allows access to the most common tracking features and settings, monitor object position on map and get detailed information such as speed, coordinates, address, movement history, events, reports and more.
1. Top panel – this panel provides access to: Help, Settings, Show point, Search address, Reports, Logbook, DTC, Object control, Image gallery and Chat.
2. User account panel – this panel provides access to: Language selection, Billing, My account, Mobile version and Log out.
3. Left panel – this panel provides access to: Object list, Events, Places (Markers, Routes and Zones) and History.
4. Object details panel – all important information about selected object is show in this panel: current location, sensors, services and etc.
5. History panel – panel which provides access to history and detailed route information, together with exporting tools.
6. Map controls.
• Map zoom control – changes map zoom level.
• Objects – enable/disable object visibility.
• Markers – enable/disable marker visibility.
• Routes – enable/disable route visibility.
• Zones – enable/disable zone visibility.
• Clusters – useful feature for those who has large number of objects and markers. Split markers and objects into groups, which according to map zoom level will reveal content inside of it.
• Live/traffic – shows status of traffic on map (available only with Google Maps).
• Fit objects on map – sets map zoom level to fit all objects.
• Ruler – measures distance between points.
• Measure area – measures area.
7. Route controls – enable/disable loaded history route features.
8. Maps – allows changing currently used map: OSM, Google, Bing, Mapbox, Yandex or any other custom TMS or WMS maps.
9. Object details – the most important information about selected object is show in this popup: current location, sensors, services and etc.
Top panel is used to quickly access sections (Settings, Reports and Object control, Chat and other).
1. About – allows checking what version of software you are currently using.
2. Help – redirects to this manual.
3. Settings – settings menu allows adding new objects, events and etc.
4. Show point – focus map on entered coordinates .
5. Search address – helpful and easy to use tool for searching address on map.
6. Reports – allows creating various reports.
7. RFID and iButton logbook – review RFID and iButton activity.
8. DTC – diagnostic trouble codes.
9. Object control – allows sending commands to object GPS device to perform some actions.
10. Image gallery – can receive images with location from GPS devices.
11. Chat – allows sending/receiving messages from supported devices.
Objects list tab allows viewing available objects, find them on map, view object route history and edit object settings.
1. Objects tab – view current objects statistics.
2. Events tab – history of events can be viewed ( over speeding, entering or leaving zones and etc.).
3. Places tab – allows creating, editing and deleting zones and markers.
4. History tab – view history, create reports, export them to various formats etc.
5. Search – allows finding objects by name.
6. Reload – reloads objects list.
7. Add object – allows adding new object.
8. Visibility checkbox – turns on or off objects’ visibility on map.
9. Follow checkbox – centers selected object in the middle of the screen every time GPS device has refreshed its position, if multiple objects are selected – map zooms in a way that all of them remain visible.
10. Object information – object name, date and time of last received location.
11. Speed indicator – shows current object speed.
12. GPRS indicator – shows GPRS and GPS status.
• Grey icon – no GPRS and GPS
• Orange icon – no GPS signal
• Green icon – GPRS and GPS are OK
13. Quick access – allows to see object history, control objects using commands and edit object settings.
This panel allows viewing more details about selected object. The panel appears only if Objects, Events or History tab is selected in left panel.
• Altitude – object height over sea level.
• Angle – current object angle (0 – 360° clockwise movement).
• Nearest zone – distance from current point to nearest created zone (learn more about zones).
• Odometer – object odometer readings.
• Plate – pre-specified object plate number (learn more about object settings).
• Position – coordinates of current object location.
In account panel you can change the interface language, order premium plan, see logged user e-mail (click to edit user details), switch to mobile version and exit system using logout button.
Bottom panel displays history graph and location messages table.
To remove multiple objects please follow these steps:
- Mark objects by clicking checkbox on the left.
- Proceed action in action menu located at the bottom of settings window.
- Choose Delete.
- Confirm action which will be applied to all selected objects.
Learn more about features in history section.
Press right mouse button on map to access the context menu.
Street view – opens new window with Google street view of selected location.
Route to point – calculates fastest route from current object location to selected point. To use this feature, object must be selected in left panel. Calculated route later can be used to trigger event.
New marker – place new marker in selected place.
New route – draw route.
New zone – draw zone.